Our secure payment
- The seller makes available the following methods of payment:
a) traditional funds transfer into the bank account of the seller,
b) payment upon delivery,
c) payment by means of an intermediary electronic funds transfer service (PayPal).
- Funds transfers must be made to the following bank account information of the seller:
42 1090 1304 0000 0001 3357 1537 BZWBK Bank Zachodni
Roman Hulewicz 99-200 Poddębice, ul. Narutowicza 11
The title of the transfer must include the order number previously provided via email.
- Orders placed with a request of payment upon delivery are sent only following verification of the shipping address.
- For orders placed with a request of payment via an intermediary electronic funds transfer service, the client must initiate the funds transfer prior to his/her order being filled. Electronic funds transfers services allow for funds to be drawn from credit cards or via rapid bank transfer from a selection of participating banks. The item(s) will be shipped only after the transfer is received by the seller.
- The client is obligated to make the payment within 3 business days from the day the purchase agreement comes into effect, unless the purchase agreement stipulates otherwise.