Prior to shopping at our internet-based store (www.distillershop.com) we kindly invite you to familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service.
Internet-Based Store Terms of Service
1. The internet-based Store operating under the domain www.superdistiller.com is owned and operated by Roman Hulewicz, the head of retail company Mechanika Ogólna Roman Hulewicz registered with the Central Registration and Economic Information Authority of the Republic of Poland for retail purposes. The address at which all business matters pertaining to this company are handled, including correspondence, refundment and returns, is:
Global Distillery Roman Hulewicz
ul. Narutowicza 11
NIP 828137 11 74
Sales Department +48884090 040
Technical Department +48663875 719
Account Number: 42 1090 1304 0000 0001 3357 1537
BZWBK Bank Zachodni
2. All orders placed through the store and filled in accordance with these Terms of Service.
3. The Terms of Service stipulate the types and extent of the serviced offered by electronic means through the store www.distillershop.com, the rules pertaining to said services, conditions of entering and cancelling of purchase agreements, as well as the refundment request procedure.
4. Every service recipient, from the moment he/she takes action intended to make use of the services rendered at the store www.distillershop.com, is obligated to observe the stipulations of these Terms of Service.
5. The products offered at the store are new, free from legal restrictions and have been legally brought to the Polish market.
6. All trade names, product names, company names and their logos used on the webpage of the store at the address www.distillershop.com belong to their respective owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and photographic images located on the webpage of the store are used for informational purposes.
1. BUSINESS DAY – every day from Monday through Sunday,
2. REGISTRATION FORM – the form that can be accessed through the webpage www.superdistiller.com for the purpose of creating a user account,
3. ORDER FORM – the form that can be accessed through the webpage www.superdistiller.com for the purpose of placing of orders,
4. CONSUMER – physical person who commits legal acts not directly related with his/her retail or business operations,
5. CLIENT, SERVICE RECIPIENT – any physical person who intends to or who has entered into a purchase agreement with a seller, themselves a legally authorized physical person or an organization entity without the legally authority extended to a physical person who is authorized to make use of electronic services.
6. ACCOUNT – identified by a single name (login) and a password, the collection of all personal data in the electronic system of the store pertaining to an individual user.
7. TERMS OF SERVICE – These Terms of Service.
8. STORE – Internet-based store of the aforementioned service provider, operating under the domain www.superdistiller.com
9. SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – Roman Hulewicz, owner and operator of the retail company
Mechanika Ogólna Roman Hulewicz, 99-200 Poddębice, ul. Narutowicza 11,
NIP 828137 11 74, REGON 101599289
10. PRODUCT – All tangible goods or services available from the store, subject to the agreement entered into by both the client and seller.
11. PURCHASE AGREEMENT – Product purchase agreement entered into by both the client and seller, by means of the internet-based store.
12. ELECTRONIC SERVICE – A service performed by electronic means by the service provider for the client through the internet-based store.
13. ORDER – Declaration by the client of his/her intent of entering into a purchase agreement with the seller.
14. PAYPAL - PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. is duly licensed credit institution in Luxembourg pursuant to Article 2 of the 5 April 1993 Statute on the financial sector as amended by and under the supervision of the Luxembourg Supervisory Authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, with registered office in L-1150 Luxembourg.
Headquarters 2211 North First Street,San Jose, California,United States 95131
15. FEEDBACK SYSTEM – An electronic service offered to clients by the service provider, by which clients are able to post opinions concerning the processing of their orders.
16. GUARANTEE – If the product received contains any hidden flaws or sustains any damage during normal operation for reasons independent of its handling by the client, the client may exercise his/her right to the product’s guarantee, to the extent that was offered by the manufacturer, importer or seller, and that the conditions of the guarantee are clearly stipulated in the guarantee certificate included with the purchased item. The evident flaw must be covered by the guarantee within the period of time stipulated in the certificate.
1. The service provider makes electronic services available by means of the internet-based store, such as:
a) entering into purchase agreements,
b) managing a user account on the domain of the store,
c) posting feedback on the domain of the store.
2. Electronic services for the clients are rendered on the store are conditional upon the Terms of Service.
3. The service provider reserves the right to place advertising content on the domain of the internet-based store. This content constitutes an integral part of the store and the materials presented on it.
1. Electronic services rendered by the service provider are free of charge.
2. The period of time for which agreements are entered into:
a) The service agreement pertaining to the maintenance of a user account on the domain of the store is in effect for an unlimited period of time.
b) The service agreement pertaining to the ability of placing an order with the store is in effect for a defined period of time and is subject to termination upon the placing of said order or the suspension of the process of placing of the order by the client.
c) The service agreement pertaining to the newsletter is in effect for an unlimited period of time.
d) The service agreement pertaining to the posting of feedback is in effect for a defined period of time and is subject to termination once the feedback is posted to the domain of the store or the suspension of the process of posting of the opinion by the client.
3. The technical requirements of accessing the electronic system on which the domain of the store is hosted are:
a) a computer with internet access,
b) a valid email account,
c) a web browser,
4. The client is obligated to make use of the store in a law-abiding and civilized manner, expressing the utmost respect for his/her own personal and cultural values, those of other clients, as well as respecting the intellectual property of third parties.
5. The client is obligated to provide factual personal data.
6. The service provider reserves the right to withhold or remove from publication that feedback inconsistent with the rules described in these Terms of Service, descriptions of unlawful acts, unethical ideas and behaviors, including but not limited to references of:
a) commonly regarded as offensive or vulgar,
b) racist in nature,
c) pornographic in nature,
d) criminal or anticompetitive acts,
e) copyright or intellectual property infringement,
f) defamatory against the good name of the service provider or third parties with the intent of deceiving other clients.
1. The information made available on the webpages of the store do not constitute any legal basis for any of the types of agreements described in these Terms of Service. Clients placing purchase orders for items are subject to the conditions listed in that item’s description.
2. The price of each item is given on the webpage of the store in the following currencies: Euro (EUR), Dollars (USD) or Pounds Sterling (GBP) – it includes all surcharges, excise taxes as well as VAT. The price does not cover the shipping cost.
3. The price of each item presented on the webpage of the store is valid at the time of placing of the order by the client. This price is not subject to change regardless of any changes in the prices on the webpages of the store, which may be updated after the order is placed.
The email@example.com, store domain allows for contact by email on matters of back orders or any changes in the configuration of the still ordered. A confirmation email will be sent to the client containing the requested configuration changes as well as the updated item price.
4. For the purpose of placing of orders, clients have no obligation of creating a user account on the domain of the store.
5. Orders can be placed by means of:
a) the webpage using the appropriate order form – 24 hours per day, all year long,
b) email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
c) telephone at the number: +48690080018.
6. Entering into a Purchase Agreement.
a) In order to enter into a purchase agreement, the client must place an order by any of the means made available by the seller.
b) After placing of the purchase order, the client will immediately receive confirmation of his/her order having been received via email, containing the following information:
· Confirmation of all essential details of the order,
· Information about the cancellation of the order,
· These Terms of Service,
· Operating instructions of the still in PDF format – only when the client places an order for a still
c) The purchase agreement is deemed to come into effect between the client and the seller at the moment the client receives the confirmation email from the seller.
7. Every purchase agreement will be confirmed by a proof of purchase (receipt or fiscal invoice) that will be included in the packaging along with the shipped item.
8. Prior to placing an order, the user must add his/her chosen item to the virtual shopping cart. The virtual shopping cart is a tool enabling the user to select his/her chosen items prior to placing an order, updating the total gross cost of all items selected as well as updating the total shipping cost. As the user is perusing the items available for sale, the user may manage the content of his/her virtual shopping cart at any time by adding or removing any item(s) from it.
9. When the user has finalized his/her decision about which item(s) he/she wishes to purchase, the user is directed to the appropriate order form for the purpose of placing of his/her order on the internet-based store. The order form may consist of multiple sections, each for the purpose of defining the following pieces of information: the shipping address, the method of shipping as well as the method of payment.
1. The seller makes available the following methods of payment:
a) traditional funds transfer into the bank account of the seller,
b) payment upon delivery,
c) payment by means of an intermediary electronic funds transfer service (PayPal).
2. Funds transfers must be made to the following bank account information of the seller:
42 1090 1304 0000 0001 3357 1537 BZWBK Bank Zachodni
Roman Hulewicz 99-200 Poddębice, ul. Narutowicza 11
The title of the transfer must include the order number previously provided via email.
3. Orders placed with a request of payment upon delivery are sent only following verification of the shipping address.
4. For orders placed with a request of payment via an intermediary electronic funds transfer service, the client must initiate the funds transfer prior to his/her order being filled. Electronic funds transfers services allow for funds to be drawn from credit cards or via rapid bank transfer from a selection of participating banks. The item(s) will be shipped only after the transfer is received by the seller.
5. The client is obligated to make the payment within 3 business days from the day the purchase agreement comes into effect, unless the purchase agreement stipulates otherwise.
1. The delivery costs are determined during the process of placing of orders and are based on the shipping address.
2. Items purchased through the store are shipped via courier (DHL).
3. The shipping time is dictated by the time required for the order to be filled and the transport time of the courier:
a) The time required to fill each order is 1 to 14 business days.
(The manufacturing time of each still is 2 business days. The time required to fill each order may be extended by no more than 14 business days during times of peak order volumes. All order will be filled in the order of their receipt by the seller. The client will be informed via electronic means of the time in which his/her still order will be filled.
In the event that more than an order must be extended by more than 14 business days, the www.distillershop.com store reserves the right to offer a promotion as compensation for the extended shipping delay. This promotion may be comprised of a reduction of the purchase price or complementary accessories available through the internet-based store.)
b) The order will be delivered by the courier in a timeframe designated by the courier, i.e. from 1 to 3 business days (deliveries take place only on business days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
1. The purchaser may request a refund by contacting the seller directly or via the internet-based store in accordance with Appendices 1 and 2 of these Terms of Service – a request for the cancellation of the purchase agreement between the client and seller as well as a request for refundment.
2. The store allows for unopened item(s) to be sent back within 14 days from the date of delivery. The appropriate refundment request form must be filled out and returned to the company address along with the item(s) at the expense of the client. Having determined that these return conditions have been met, the store will refund the price of the returned item(s) to the client to the bank account given. The returned funds will not cover the cost of return shipping. The Mechanika Ogólna Roman Hulewicz company does not return funds transfer fees.
1. The consumer may request to cancel an order for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the item(s). The seller will return funds received from the consumer.
1. All content hosted on the www.superdistiller.com domain of the store are protected under copyright and are the property of Roman Hulewicz, the owner and operator of the Mechanika Ogólna Roman Hulewicz company. The client is responsible for all damages owed to the service provider incurred as a result of improper use of any and all content hosted on the www.superdistiller.com domain, without prior written authorization.
2. Any and all use of the content hosted on the www.superdistiller.com domain, or any of its subpages, without prior written authorization, i subject to criminal and civil prosecution.
1. The seller is not responsible for the unavailability of the internet-based store by the client caused by acts of a higher entity.
2. The seller reserves the right to suspend access to the store by electronic means due to technical maintenance or updating of any and all computer systems required for the store’s proper functioning. In addition, the seller is obligated to ensure that any aforementioned downtime is as short in duration as possible and only during nighttime hours, whenever possible.
All agreements entered into by means of the internet-based store are legally binding in accordance with European Union law.
Any disputes between the store and its customers will first and foremost be addressed via a negotiation with the intent of reaching a mutually beneficial resolution.
The client has the right to access conflict resolution methods outside of the court system once his/her item(s) have been received upon return, specifically by submitting a request for third party mediation or to have his/her case heard before an arbitration court.
Order cancellation request form
Refund request form