SILICON HOSE 4/6 mm 100cm STILL
Warning: Last items in stock!
91 Item Items
Silicon hose of inner diameter of 6mm and wall thickness of 1mm.
Hoses should be mounted onto tubes of diameters 1-4mm thicker than the inner diameter, to prevent their sliding off the end of the tube. They are elastic, flexible and maintain their shape even at the boiling temperature of water. If you encounter a problem with mounting of the hose, heat it up in boiling water or steam, i.e. that of a tea kettle.
JEST TO CZYSTY SILIKON OBOJĘTNY DLA ŻYWNOŚCI, ALKOHOLU, TŁUSZCZY ITP!!!
BENEFITS OF SILICON
- high resistance to extreme temperatures -60 to 200 oC, short-term up to 250 oC
- resistant to sun exposure and atmospheric gases.
- completely waterproof, including absolute resistance to both high and low humidity.
- resistant to UV radiation
- minimal permanent deformation
- hydrophobic and anti-adhesive surface
- highly inert and physiologically inactive
- completely fire-proof, a property that distinguishes this product from silicon-like products
Medical, pharmaceuticals/pharmacological and in the food industry: meats, poultry, dairy, fish, in the production of alcoholic beverages, cooling, confectionary, baking, etc.
In every area of industry in which there is a need for the implementation of an appropriate material in the handling of products at high temperatures, heavily salinated or containing alcohol.