Bimetal axial thermometer
Warning: Last items in stock!
10 Item Items
UNIVERSAL BIMETAL AXIAL LCD PROBE TO 300 °C – bimetal axial thermometer used in aquamarine, cooling, warehousing, glass-making, central heating, incubators, ovens, cheese production, domestic alcohol distilling, etc.
As opposed to panel thermometers, this bimetal axial thermometer has many uses: to measure baking temperature, casseroles, smoked meats, sheared cheeses, wine and mixed drinks, the environment, baby milk heaters. Includes a handy polypropylene case that protects against mechanical damage.
This is a UNIVERSAL THERMOMETER FOR A WIDE RANGE OF USE!!!
The box includes the thermometer and a 1,5V LR44 battery
- LCD display
- temperature measuring range - 50 to 300 oC
- resolution ±0,1C
- accuracy ±1C
- automatic battery-saving shutoff after 10 min
- error signal when a reading exceeds the range of measurement
- ON/OFF button saves user time and battery power, as opposed to cheaper models that lack such button
- C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit scales
- HOLD button to display the measured temperature in surrounding with reduced visibility
- 1,5V LR44 battery
- display refresh rate 1s
- probe dimensions 4x150mm